At present jQuery Content sliders are usually used on ally stylish contemporary website. Such popularity is absolutely reasonable as the technique lets you cram different content into one limited area, thereby saving precious space on the web page and raising user’s interest.
Content sliders often include different features and configurable options. Depending on the content you intend to display, one slider might be better suited than another. Here are ten beautiful content sliders. All are free.
Hi Slider free jQuery content slider
WHAT IS HI SLIDER FREE JQUERY CONTENT SLIDER?
The jQuery slider with amazing transitions from Hi Slider is free for users to create stylish jQuery content sliders. The stylish transition effect of Hi Slider Free jQuery Content is highly appreciated by web developers/blogs, i.e.: 3DHorizontal, 3DVertical, Base, Blind, Block, Blur, Fade, Rotate, Shuffle, Slice and Wipe and many others, and as a fantastic jQuery Content Slider Plugin maker, it contains different style templates and skins and supports Image, YouTube and Vimeo videos importation.
All in all, Hi Slider Free jQuery Content slider is a fantastic, fully responsive jQuery slider, supports image sliders, html5 sliders as well as Youtube, Vimeo video sliders.
- Easy –to-use software with clear interface;
- 3 Steps to create jQuery slider without coding skills
- Enable images, YouTube or Vimeo files full fil or scale the slider;
- Support responsive web design to perfect suit the web pages;
- Select the template and skin to jQuery slider;
- Ken burns zooming effect to all imported images
- Adjust the order of impoted items with move buttons;
- Set basic info for each item with title and description;
- Open URL in the slider with action info as a open URL type and a inserted URL;
- Enable the touch Swipe in order to apply the jQuery on Pad;
- Choose options as colors, fonts or position for designing the appearance of the slider;
- Enable keyboard navigating to offer users more flexibility in viewing the jQuery slider;
- Set the preloader with choosing and customizing a preloader;
- Preview button enables all users to preview the jQuery Slider effect in different main browsers as Google Chrome, FireFox and IE 7+
- output formats as: Basic Version of HTML, WordPress plug-in, Joomla Module and Drupal Module.
HOW TO CREATE STYLISH JQUERY SLIDER?
Free jQuery Content Slider can be easliy made in Hi Slider with next 5 main Steps:
Step1: Download and Install Hi Slider
Google HI Slider or open Hislide.com directly to download HiSlider Free jQuery Content slider, and then install into your computer;
Step2: Create new jQuery Content Slider Project.
Open Hi Slider software, click Create New button, and then with dragging or clicking to add image, YouTube and Vimeo sliders;
Step3: Add title, description and apply transition effects for each slider.
You can add basic information like title, description for each of your image or video. And also you can define those sliders, there are eleven different transition effects: 3DHorizontal, 3DVertical, Base, Blind, Block, Blur, Fade, Rotate, Shuffle, Slice and Wipe, and more transition effects will be developed later;
Step4: Select template, skin and fully customize.
The Slider can be Fully Customized in Custom Panel:
Ø Appearance of the Slider: Size, Background, Colors, Fonts and Position;
Ø Functional Buttons: Auto Flip, Full Screen, Prev/Next Page and Progress Bar;
Ø Enable or Disable Sepcial Effect: Responsive web design, Ken Burns Zooming, Touch Swipe and Keyboard Navigating.
Step5: Output Options.